Read Time:1 Minute, 5 Second
(1) Barrow’s Minister of Justice sounds more confused the more he confabulates about the “New Constitution”
(2) EU is exercising undue influence on an inefficient and unsophisticated Barrow administration that is running the country based on gut instincts, occult consultations with “marabouts” and political survival.
(3) ECOMIG is suffering from mission fatigue and now adventuring into perversions with our young girls and women.
(4) The Gambia Bar Association is going rogue and on a self-righteous crusade for a treasonous “promulgation of a New Constitution” that clearly violates the existing supreme law of the land.
(5) The youth are restless, jobless and hopeless at a time when the country is in crisis in the middle of a pandemic.
Amidst all this Sturm und Drang, Barrow Manasi is busy touring the countryside indulging his palate with more “Cheebu Jenn” and “Chew Kong”. He has never for once faced the people, and reassure them of his vision if he ever has any before. President Barrow has a very likeable personality but I doubt if he really cares about his himself or his future. The future is not good neither for Pres. Barrow nor the vast majority of Gambians…
Join us 10 October, 2020
1:00 PM NEW YORK
5:00 PM BANJUL
6:00 PM LONDON